At University Pediatric Dentistry, we are committed to providing you with the highest quality of service possible, both in and out of our office. We are a small, patient-focused practice, and we work closely together as a team to ensure that children and individuals with special needs feel comfortable and welcome in our office and that parents feel encouraged to speak openly with us as needed.
We pride ourselves on being team players, and our goal is to make our patients and their parents have a dental experience that is as smooth and easy as possible. We do this by maintaining four core values:
- Mutual respect
- Healthy environment
When you visit University Pediatric Dentistry, you can expect to be welcomed with a friendly smile, be treated with respect, and receive care that meets the highest standards of quality and professionalism in dentistry.
Dr. Danielle Funny, Dr. Sonya Maynor, and our team are also committed to giving back to the community in which we live. We actively support local schools and participate in various service projects in the Charlotte, North Carolina, area. We are honored to have had the opportunity to participate in the following causes:
- Run for Green: We support the 5K race hosted by Corvian Community School.
- Math and Science Night: We proudly sponsor this annual event at Highland Creek Elementary.
- Healthy Kids Day: We have sponsored the YMCA’s initiative to promote the health of families locally and across the nation.
- Crisis Assistance Ministry: We have gladly volunteered in support of our community members!
- NC Missions of Mercy: We participate in providing dental care to those in need.
- ADA Jenkins Center: Dr. Funny has participated in volunteer efforts to help individuals and families in need.
- Operation Gratitude: We show support and gratitude to our nation’s troops by shipping candy to active military members.
We also promote language development and learning through the encouragement of reading. We keep books in our office for children to read when waiting, and each new patient receives a brand-new book of their choice to take home with them after their first appointment. Dr. Funny and Dr. Maynor participate in local and international outreach programs and annually support local schools by purchasing school supplies for underprivileged students. We also pride ourselves on supporting other small businesses locally!
To learn more about our core values, community involvement, and dental services in Charlotte, North Carolina, and to schedule an appointment with our caring and experienced pediatric dentists, please contact University Pediatric Dentistry at 704-688-1664. We look forward to getting to know you!