Our community has been through a lot over the last year, and all of us are looking to resume our normal routines. We continue our efforts to ensure your child’s safety and that of our team by following the most up-to-date CDC and ADA® guidelines.
To better serve you, we have refined our operations with enhanced safety measures. Below, you will find our new safety guidelines that will remain in place until further notice. Please call the office if you have any questions or concerns. As always, we remain committed to delivering excellent patient care with exceptional customer service!
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. This may mean that we have fewer options to offer for scheduling your child’s appointment.
- On the day prior to your appointment, we will text you a phone number to use to check in via text message to the front desk. Please note that this will be a different phone number than our usual one. We ask that you remain in your car until we text you back and invite you into the building.
- All patient forms must be completed prior to entering the office. Each of the forms (including a COVID-19 questionnaire and supplemental informed consent) are available on our website by clicking PATIENT FORM and are accessible via mobile device or computer. You will not need to print them out.
- You may be asked COVID-19 questions multiple times before your child is brought back to one of the treatment areas.
- We welcome ONE parent or guardian to accompany children 10 and under. We ask that older children be escorted to the door and then enter the office alone while all other guests (including siblings) remain in your vehicle.
- We require that a parent or guardian remain in our parking lot during your child’s visit.
- A mask or face covering is required for entry into the office, and everyone will be required to wash their hands immediately.
- Anyone entering our office will have their temperature checked with a touchless thermometer. If your temperature is greater than 100.4, you will be asked to reschedule.
- Our goal is for your family to be escorted to the hygiene area or treatment room once you enter the office. If you are asked to wait, please maintain a social distance of at least six feet between yourself and other families.
- Our team and your child will continue to wear masks throughout the visit. Your child’s mask will only be removed during clinical procedures or the examination by Dr. Funny or Dr. Maynor.
- Dr. Funny, Dr. Maynor and the team wear enhanced personal protective equipment that is changed after each family they encounter.
- All team members are required to record their temperatures and answer health-related questions when reporting to work.
- Air purifiers with HEPA filters have been added throughout the office.